How to Apply
PeopleService Inc. hiring in Humboldt
PeopleService Inc. is currently seeking to fill a position with their company in Humboldt. PeopleService is a water/wastewater contract operator for the City of Humboldt.
We have an excellent long-term career opportunity to earn while you learn!
Take a closer look at PeopleService by going to our website at http://www.peopleservice.com – you can also complete an online application and the requirements are as follows:
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• Strong mechanical experience working on pumps, blowers and related equipment required. Work experience in plumbing pipefitting is a good foundation for this position.
• Must have working knowledge of common hand and power tools, such as shovel, wrench, detection devices, etc.
• Ability to work independently with little supervision – must possess strong organizational skills and the desire to get the job done right the first time.
• Self-motivated to learn the industry and become certified in the field.
• Working knowledge and ability to operate a PC and use Microsoft Office products.
• Valid driver’s license with clean record is a must to operate company vehicle.
• Required to live within a 10-30-minute response time of Humboldt.
• Required to work on-call based on a rotating schedule, which includes performing emergency callouts and perform weekend rounds.
For more information and to apply, head over to their website at www.peopleservice.com