Algona, IA 50511
How to Apply
Manufacturing Production Associate Needed for 2nd Shift
Snap-On Tools in Algona is looking to fill Manufacturing Production Associates for 2nd Shift. Wages start at $15.65 plus shift differential with increases every 30 days until you reach top pay of $21.49
Hours are 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Monday-Friday) with overtime as needed. Medical, dental, vision & 401K after 30 days.
Newly hired associates are assigned to the following positions:
· Assembly – assemble and pack tool storage units
· Machine Operator – form (bend) and spot weld metal components
· Painter Helper – hang and remove parts from the paint line and material handling of loads to and from line
– Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
– Be able to work in a fast pace environment and repetitively handle 5 to 35 lbs.
– Follow verbal and written work instructions
– Maintain a safe and clean work environment
– Regular attendance is required
– Previous manufacturing experience is a plus, but not required.
Snap-on is located in beautiful Algona, Iowa. For consideration, please apply at: www.snapon.com Please go to “Careers/Search Current Openings” and search by state – Iowa.
Come be a part of the team that makes the most valued tool storage solutions in the world!