Kemna Auto Center
617 Hwy 18 West
Algona, IA 50511
How to Apply
We have an opening for a full-time Service Technician.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if any additional safety or service work is needed.
• Advise service adviser immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed and recommended on the repair order. Upon completion of work return repair order to Service Adviser.
• Road test customer vehicles.
• Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean, undamaged, and without changes to the comfort, convenience systems or audio system settings. Notifies service adviser and/or service manager immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
• Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
• Keep shop area neat and clean
• Adhere to all attendance, punctuality, and timekeeping standards.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred.
• Must have your own tools
• Team oriented, flexible, focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Progressive pay plan
• 401k with company match
• Health care
• Paid holidays
• Progressive training
• Working with an established, performance-driven team
Contact Tom Kemna at 515-295-2406