101 E. Seneca Rd., Bancroft, Iowa
See Below for How to Apply
Aluma is the leader in the aluminum trailer industry and we have production facilities located in Bancroft and Emmetsburg and we are accepting applications now.
Since 1992, Aluma has been making quality aluminum trailers and our core values of safety, efficiency and durability go into every trailer we design and manufacture.
Standard production hours are Monday-Thursday from 6am – 4:30pm with occasional overtime on Fridays.
Starting pay is $13.00 per hour with no experience but can be higher with previous experience.
Full benefit package after successfully completing the 60-day introduction period including Wellmark medical, Delta Dental, vision, etc.
Ideal Candidates will have…
- Self-motivation, ability to work on a team.
- Reliability and a consistent work history.
- Ability to read/understand work orders along with verbal instruction.
- Ability to read/use a tape measure or other necessary measuring devices.
- Ability to maintain a safe and organized workspace
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Regular attendance is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. force frequently.
- Must be able to stand/walk for 10 hours.
- Must be able to use hands to handle or feel; ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and ability to use a step stool.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required include: close, distance, color, depth and peripheral vision.
Applications can be found on our website or stop into the office to pick one up. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed, or dropped off at 101 E Seneca Rd, Bancroft, Iowa 50517. For questions contact April Braun, Human Resource Manager at 515-885-4969.
Pre-employment drug screen and physical required. Equal Opportunity Employer.