Avera Sister James Care Center
2111 W 11th Street Yankton, SD 57078
How to Apply
Full and part-time CNA openings
Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a “forever” career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (Caregiver).
$1000 Sign-On Bonus for full-time positions
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant?
A CNA provides assistance with activities of daily living to long term care residents. This includes assisting with eating, bathing, dressing, transferring (walking) and toilet hygiene.
- Not Certified?We provide paid on the job training and pay for you to take the SD state certification test!
- Compensation: ImmediatelyAvera starts you with great wages and benefits!
- Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve while working at a top employer (Avera Named to Forbes’ Best-In-State Employers List )
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our elderly residents.
- The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Must be 18 years of age; Must obtain CNA certification within 120 days of hire; Med Aide certification required if eligible.
- Responsible to provide our residents with quality care in a household environment, with resident directed care